We’re Here When You’re Ready
With over a year of coping……
With over a year of coping with COVID-19, many people have realized they want to dedicate more time to family and friends. We know some travelers are eager to hit the road for travel and some are still not quite ready. Either way, our doors are open and we want you to know that whenever the time is right for you, we are here, and will be ready to welcome you.
Our Top Priority is the Health and Safety of our Guests and our Associates
Our resort is taking extra steps to ensure the safety and well-being of our guests and associates. Below, you’ll see just some of our efforts that are in place to maintain a safe environment for all. In addition, we ask our guests to please practice safe distancing among other guests and our associates during your stay. As of July 7, 2020, the State of West Virginia requires masks to be worn indoors when social distancing is not possible. While sanitizing stations will be available throughout the resort, we ask that you bring your own masks, gloves, sanitizer and wipes along with you to ensure your comfort.
If you, or anyone in your party have visited a COVID-19 hot spot, been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19, are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, or have a fever of 100 degrees or higher, please call us to reschedule your trip. We are requesting the same from our associates and asking them to stay home. Our associates are required to disinfect work areas/stations before, during and after each shift, wash their hands frequently and use sanitizer throughout their shift. Also, our associates wear masks and gloves as required.
Front Desk, Guest Rooms and Public Areas:
• Digital check-in is available
• Plexiglass shields have been added at the front desk
• Guest key cards are sanitized between each use
• Sanitation stations are placed throughout public areas
• Stay over service is modified to towel replenishment and trash removal for limited contact
• Disinfectant cleaning solutions as well as UV lights for sanitation are used at front desk and in guest rooms
• High touch items inside guestrooms are disinfected continuously and sanitized with UV light (TV remotes, toilet seats, all handles, nightstands, telephones, light switches, alarm clocks, luggage racks, temp control panels, etc.)
• Daily, continual disinfecting of high touch areas in guest rooms and public areas
• Small Talk Café (dine inside or outside plus carry out including Grab & Go breakfast)
• Bunkers Sports Bar & Outdoor Deck (open to Golf & Country Club members and resort guests only; dine in or carry-out options)
• Outdoor seating available at Small Talk Café and Bunkers Sports Bar (using occupancy guidelines)
• Dining tables, bar tops, and all seating are sanitized after each use
• Menus are sanitized after each use
• Kitchens have been deep cleaned and are sanitized continuously throughout each day
Resort Activities and Amenities:
• Continual disinfecting and UV lights used on all equipment and high touch points of all activities and amenities
• Fitness Center – continual disinfecting of equipment and social distancing protocols are in place
• Bowling Alley – we are utilizing every other bowling lane for safe social distancing; bowling balls, shoes, lane computers, seating and tables are disinfected after each use
• Pools – furniture is placed to follow social distancing guidelines and all furniture and touch points are disinfected throughout the day
• Arcade – guests are required to wear gloves while playing games and continuous disinfecting is conducted on all touch points
• Tennis Courts – social distancing is enforced, and all touch points are disinfected
• Spa/Salon – disinfecting is conducted after each appointment and all touch points are disinfected throughout each day
• Golf – social distancing protocols are in place; golf carts are sanitized after each use and all touch points are disinfected throughout each day including locker rooms. If shuttles are utilized for transporting golf clubs, golfers must personally load and unload them.
• Shuttles – drivers are disinfecting all buses and occupancy on buses will be at 50% unless you have a party traveling together.
While You Are Here
We want all guests to enjoy as many activities possible during your visit. Please keep in mind, we will follow all CDC guidelines and some of our activities and restaurants will operate at 50% occupancy, including the outdoor pool. We have many procedures in place that will ensure the sanitation of all activities that our guests will experience in between each of their uses. Most activities and amenities will be available according to the following hours:
• Golf 7 am – 7 pm daily
• Spa Orange Tuesdays – Saturdays, by appointment only
• Small Talk Café Sunday – Wednesday 7am – 4pm; Thursday – Saturday 7am – 6pm
• Bunkers Sports Bar 11:30am-10pm daily
• Glade’s Grill Thursdays 6pm – 9pm; Fridays and Saturdays 6pm – 10pm
Leisure Center Sun 7 am-10 pm, Mon-Thu 5:30 am-10 pm; Fri 5:30 am-11 pm; Sat 7 am-11 pm:
• Fitness Center (hours same as Leisure Center)
• Archery Friday 5:30pm; Saturday and Sunday 1pm, 2:30pm and 5pm
• Laser Tag Friday 4pm; Saturday and Sunday 11:30am and 4pm
• Escape Rooms Thursday – Sunday 11am, 12:30pm, 2pm, 3:30pm, 5pm, and 6:30pm
• Bowling Alley Sun-Thu 4-9 pm; Fri & Sat 2-10 pm
• Disc Golf 8 am – 8 pm daily
• Geocaching 8 am – 8 pm daily
• Indoor Tennis daily
• Outdoor Tennis daily
• Hiking Trails daily
• Outdoor & Indoor Pools (50% capacity)
• Camp Glade (WV residents only)
• And more.
A Trusted Experience
For almost 50 years, The Resort at Glade Springs has provided 4,100 acres of beautifully manicured grounds, championship golf, family fun activities, gated community and safe environment for guests. We are pleased to continue sharing our campus-style resort and outdoor playground, and providing our guests with exceptional service, comfort and fond memories.
We hope to see you soon,
Elmer Coppoolse, CEO