The Resort at Glade Springs hosts an eclectic blend of exciting events throughout the year! Look below to see what’s coming up and make your plans now to attend!
Memorial Day Weekend Events
Enjoy all of our Memorial Day events including out brand new Splash Pad at the outdoor pool!
Friday, May 27th:
- Movie on the lawn (weather permitting)
- Night golf at dusk ($50 per person, book through golf shop)
Saturday, May 28th:
- 1pm Weber Kettle Grill Demo on the Clubhouse Terrace by Chef Henderson (sampler items available for tasting at $30 per person)
- White Out Pool Party 7-10pm with music, food & cash bar at the Outdoor Pool
- $25 adults, $12 per child 6-12 years, kids 5 and under free
- Champagne Tasting during pool party; additional $15 per person; must be booked 24 hours in advance
- Kids Night Out 6-10pm ($40 for first child; $10 for additional siblings) Blackout Night Themed
Sunday, May 29th:
- Field games at Town Square starting at 12pm – 3pm
- DJ at Outdoor Pool and photographer for nautical themed pictures 12pm – 3pm
- Elvis Tribute artist 6-9pm in Bunkers
Monday, May 30th:
- 10pm – 2pm Pickleball Tournament; must be booked in advance
Looking to stay the weekend? Stay two nights in our Executive Suites or the Inn and get a third night FREE! Click the button below to book this fantastic deal!
Wizarding Weekend is back at The Resort at Glade Springs! But this time, the dark forces have made their way into the Wild and WANDerful School of West Virginia and the students must solve a murder. This is no ordinary Murder Mystery Weekend. Wizard School Students must assemble for a three-part series: A Gathering on the Quidditch Fields, A Feast in the Great Hall, and a Breakfast Banquet to finish.
Students are also invited to a social hour before dinner to try magic inspired cocktail recipes and attend Wizard School Trivia following the dinner. Each student will receive a school notebook to write spells and observations in during their weekend
Students are encouraged to dress in their favorite wizarding wardrobes for the events.